May 12, 2024

 My rig is 13k and will break your arms if you have no idea how to use it. I use it for training for real life racing , I’m Not on a g29 like 80% of the community. I take this seriously

 yes, you heard it right. i'm a chatango moderator who goes in random channels warning toxic users. messages such as yours are not welcome here. you have been timed out briefly and i won't hesitate permabanning you if you still behave like a child. you have been warned and next time you hear from me will be through a system message.


mtjsfemboy: The crowd goes wild as Whiskers Whirlwind takes the lead, his fur flapping in the wind as he zooms past the competition. But don't count out Fluffy McSpeedster, the underdog with a heart of gold and a need for speed. And let's not forget about Mittens McZoom, the sly strategist who always seems to have a trick up his paw.

So grab your catnip popcorn and buckle up for the most meow-tastic race of the season. Cat-ascar: where the only thing faster than the cars are the whiskers on these fearless felines!
CarBitGTSaxen: Are you ready to witness the epitome of choking in motorsports?

Verstappen steadied his laugh.

Hamilton contained his smirk.

Palou bit his lip.

Alonso held back a chuckle.

Dixon suppressed a grin.

Larson stifled a snicker.

Newgarden hid his amusement.

"Yes, Ryan Blaney," they all managed to say with straight faces, knowing that even a hiccup could throw him off his game.
ddaannniieell:
|
|
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
..............................

FUCK DD12 !
 Corey’s exhausting day!🥵
3 cars turned ✅
Hit the whole field ✅
Cause a wreck on lap 1?✅
Complain that other drivers are aggressive on his podcast? ❌(Stay tuned Monday!)
Another terrific day for spires driver who doesn’t do much 🥶

 The crowd goes wild as Whiskers Whirlwind takes the lead, his fur flapping in the wind as he zooms past the competition. But don't count out Fluffy McSpeedster, the underdog with a heart of gold and a need for speed. And let's not forget about Mittens McZoom, the sly strategist who always seems to have a trick up his paw.

🐱🏁 So grab your catnip popcorn and buckle up for the most meow-tastic race of the season. Cat-ascar: where the only thing faster than the cars are the whiskers on these fearless felines! 🐱🏁
Wreckthemall: 🏁🚗💨 Oh, buckle up, folks, 'cause we're about to talk about Ryan "Not-So-Speedy" Gayney! 🤣👎 You know, the guy who drives like he's got a learner's permit? 🤦‍♂️ Every time he hits the track, it's like watching a sloth in a go-kart race! 🐢💨 And don't even get me started on his pit stops! 🛑⏱️ They're slower than a snail with a hangover! 🐌🍹 So, if you ever see "Ryan Gayney" on the leaderboard, just remember, it's not a typo, it's a cautionary tale! 😂🚨 #TrashDriver #RyanNotSoGayney

mtjnation: Good Evening Twitter, this is your boy EatDatPussy445, and about like 30-45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb, to the point that it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.

Wreckthemall: At restaurant Café NAS (CRAP) I had many choices:
• Daytona Murder Tenders 🍗 $ 3.99• Atlanta Dumping Combo🍔🍟🥤 $ 8.99• Texas Starter Choking Salad 🥗 $ 4.99• Portland Brakeless Cake 🍰$ 5.99• Round of 12 Elimination Limited Edition 🍗🍩🍔🍟🥤 $ 11.99
When Parker SHITglerman came, he ordered everything on the menu!! Including team ORDERS! Shame on you Parker SHITglerman!!

Wreckthemall: I was giving WATER BOTTLES to drivers during a RED FLAG at Talladega when I approached PARKER SHITGLERMANS vehicle to offer him some refreshment! He then SCREAMED at me saying "take the fucking water out and give me just the bottle!" I was CONFUSED at first but then I remembered he loves BOTTLES and made a career out of it! Shame on you Parker for wasting precious water!


Wreckthemall: I am racist and always will be a racist, everyone in my family is a racist. We're so racist that we've watched every single Nascar race and we all drive manuals too, that's how racist we are 📷. Some races are superior to others, mainly the F1 races, nothing like a good ol' race war. I love being a racist around everyone I see but not everyone appreciates the power of my Mustang, one time I got kicked out of a restaurant for telling everyone that I'm a racist. I wish more people were as racist as I am. Upvote if you're a true racist

chizuru579: لقد تم الإبلاغ عنك. أنا لست بوت. أنا مشرف متطوع في Chatango. ليس لدي صلاحيات تعديلية ولكن تقاريري تؤخذ على محمل الجد وأولئك الذين يقفون إلى جانبي السيء يميلون إلى الحظر في أقل من 24 ساعة. أنا أيضًا ضابط في التدريب، وأتوقع أن أعامل بنفس الطريقة التي سأعامل بها مع الزي الرسمي والشارة. انتبه لظهرك واعتاد على هذا الوجه يا فتى، ستشاهد الكثير منه

racismworldchampion: This copyrighted telechat may not be reproduced, retransmitted or reused in any form without the authorized written consent of Acesports Chatango. Acesports would like to thank our loyal fans for your continued support, and we hope you enjoyed today’s broadcast.

dungus14: Ford is the true anime car 

Navi4205: I saw someone mentioned indycar earlier, can't remember who, but I think you're right, Indycar would run well here, need some proper sticky tyres tho


Wreckthemall: man running out of hot water that's likerunning out of gas during the race yougot that right that's why I'm getting aRichmond water heater man they'reDependable a real winner they goteverything here too and the pricesthey're low come to Menards check outour huge selection of Richmond waterheaters in stock today you'll save bigmoney now low prices lower energy costman what an awesome store I'm proud tohave them as a partner let's go win someraces from Menards let's do it